Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Only a True Princess.....

Katie, my niece, is the daughter of my sister, Christy and let me tell you there is no describing this whirlwind of a little girl. Never is there a dull moment when she is in the room, or in the next room for that matter. Katie has always been the type that hated a picture taken, in fact she would turn the other way when she saw that you had a camera. Well, along came Aunt Sinda, who was persistent as they get and eventually Katie realized that she just couldn't get rid of me.
On this day, Katie helped me unload some equipment and I had just finished some engagement pics for a great friend of mine. I was exhausted but saw right away that Katie was in rare form. Me being the photographer I am realized right away that this was a moment that should be taken advantage of. For you see, I had been wanting to do pics of Katie, with tutus and feathers and etc. and just never found the right moment to do so. WELL...this was my moment! Boy we had a blast! She posed, she danced, she smiled, she laughed, she pouted...and she was MAGNIFICIENT! I was very pleased with the end result. Keep an eye out for a few more pics to come.

No comments: