Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let the Journey Begin....


There comes a time in our life when we hit that point where suddenly reality hits! All of a sudden, we have grown "OLD". Well let me tell you, this year has been a slap in the face for me...from my first niece getting married, my 2nd oldest niece graduating, my little brother becoming a father, my son is getting ready for middle school, and well then there's my nephew Joshua, who just turned 13! WOW! I can remember holding him in my arms and falling asleep on the couch after dancing at one of the foot ball games. We both were out! Now he's so big, he can just about hold me. He TOWERS over me I must say! And it happened overnight it seems. Someone please stop the time...where is it going so rapidly? I am so proud of the young man he is turning out to be. I know he will continue to make us all proud. Joshua, know that Aunt Sissy loves you and couldn't be more proud of you. Work hard at all you do, trust me it pays in the end!








"These are pics that I used to make an announcement for Josh's Big 13! "



No comments: